The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crew News

4 posters

Go down

The Crew News Empty The Crew News

Post by kerr9000 Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Mostly just posting this because I just read a news article  saying the following ''the game is now set to get an Xbox 360 port that will be 'the same game', but not a PS3 or Wii U one due to "technical limitations".'' Now not being funny last Gen I largely supported the 360 but I can not see something being able to run on the 360 but not run on the PS3 or Wii U.. there all rather similar power wise so surly this should just be  its coming to the 360 but not ps3 or wii u as we cant be bothered to do a little work to get it running......
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

The Crew News Empty Re: The Crew News

Post by Odyssey Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Lots of keys being distributed for the next beta starting in a few days. I think pc gamer for ibstance have circa 5000 keys

Odyssey

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkySharky Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:51 am

Didn't really enjoy the beta when I tried it. Fun, but not what I, after in a racing game at the moment.
MarkySharky
MarkySharky

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuM5NwBf4saIZKIJVsVTrA

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvieware Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 pm

I got a code for the second beta they are currently doing. 

I'm surprised by how good this game is. I've not really found it that interesting, but having got to have a try it is better than expected. The world map looks huge, and I have enjoyed the varied story missions so far. Haven't enjoyed the crappy dialogue and characters who are all hugely irritating and stereotypical. 

The handling is heavy, and I think the graphics are very good for an open world racer. I've not had much dealing with the police. And multiplayer is blocked until you get to level 10. 

I still don't think its a game I would buy, maybe down the line when it gets much cheaper. It doesn't feel very next-gen, more NFS Underground era with its illegal street racing. It's all very unoriginal and cliche. But it is fun to play with, and I've ended up playing the beta for way longer than I intended.
Wolvieware
Wolvieware

Back to top Go down

Post by Odyssey Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Not impressed one bit. Both the PC and PS4 version are plagued with stability issues. IMO just another Ubisoft shoddy piece of work.

Odyssey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down