The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference.

5 posters

Go down

Sony Paris Games Week Conference. Empty Sony Paris Games Week Conference.

Post by megablast16 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 am

Sony held their PGW conference yesterday. They talked a lot about Playstation VR and showed off some VR games including Until Dawn spin off Rush Of Blood. Apparently there are 200 developers working with PS VR including Crytek, who showed off the dinosaur game they're co-developing with Sony.

Uncharted 4 was again talked about but this time the multiplayer, and it was announced the Beta would start on Dec. 3rd and run for a couple of weeks. Gran Turismo Sport, the series debut on PS4, was also talked about extensively, Horizon: Zero Dawn was demoed again - it was the same section as E3 but played a different way - and is still looking good. Tekken 7 was also announced for PS4 and it's a prequel set before the very first game. Some Gravity Rush 2 gameplay was also shown and Media Molecule demoed their new game Dreams, it seems to be a create your own game thing. Oh and No Man's Sky was finally given a release date, June 2016.

The two highlights for me though were a gameplay demo of Michel Ancel's Wild, which looks very interesting and the show closer, a trailer for Detroit: Become Human, the new game from David Cage and Quantic Dream. It's an extension of the "Kara" demo from a few years ago and the trailer is apparently "in game."

megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Sony Paris Games Week Conference. Empty Re: Sony Paris Games Week Conference.

Post by cal_el Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 am

I thought it was a good showing, some new things and now looks at upcoming games we know about. 

I loved the Uncharted MP trailer. It shows the potential chaos of it and also puts the focus on it being a celebration of the series' history and characters.

Detroit looks good and while I enjoyed the last two Quantic Dream games I am going to stay in the wait and see camp for this one for now. At least until I see actual gameplay and what they have done to differentiate it from Beyond and Heavy Rain.
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvieware Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Rather excited by the GT: Sport announcement. It could be a nice little spin off. Hopefully it will also get rid of some of the main games more outdated elements.
Wolvieware
Wolvieware

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:51 pm

I will also add the Ratchet & Clank looks like it could be the best looking PS4 game to date. The animations are so fluid Shocked
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CPC6128 Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:48 pm

+1 on the Ratchet and Clank love.

I thought the Detroit game looked good. It would be nice to see some gameplay though I can imagine what it will be like since it is a David Cage game.
CPC6128
CPC6128

Back to top Go down

Post by aaroncupboard Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Have people not mentioned Horizon?! Looks fantastic and is up there with my most looked forward to game.  Nice to see a bit more of the gameplay elements in the new footage and it looks like real good fun.  Plus robotic dinosaurs are a win win. 

Include me in the Ratchet and Clank love too, looks great fun and is a poorly represented genre in current consoles.
aaroncupboard
aaroncupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down