The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game!

4 posters

Go down

Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game! Empty Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game!

Post by cal_el Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 am

My oh my does it look beautiful!

I've always loved that Insomniac use the cartoony style of Ratchet & Clank to bring out the best of the platform that the game is on. I remember Tools of Destruction blowing my mind when I got my PS3 and this looks set to do the same. Hopefully it will also spawn a new set of sequels too Smile

It is a reimagining of the first game and will fit in and use elements from the movie coming out next year. New and reworked levels, new bosses, weapons and more!

I'm excited!

There are a few gameplay videos floating around the place too Smile
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game! Empty Re: Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game!

Post by aaroncupboard Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:29 pm

That looks really good fun.  I have enjoyed most of the Ratchet and Clank games I have played but the first was the only one I really loved.  

If they can capture that sense of colourful, anarchic mayhem then I may very well be in!
aaroncupboard
aaroncupboard

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game! Empty Re: Ratchet & Clank - The Game Based on The Movie Based on The Game!

Post by megablast16 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:18 am

It does look lovely and a lot of fun, the Ratchet & Clank games have always seemed to pass me by though, I've only ever played one game, on PS3. I might have a look when it comes out though.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:01 am

megablast16 wrote:It does look lovely and a lot of fun, the Ratchet & Clank games have always seemed to pass me by though, I've only ever played one game, on PS3. I might have a look when it comes out though.
They are totally worth it. Solid gameplay and wonderful design in each and every one (except maybe All 4 One and Q-Force).

I've never understood why it is a 2nd Tier franchise for PlayStation though. They're such good games!
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CPC6128 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:16 am

I'm a R&C fanboy, through and through....but remaking a game that has already been HD Remastered? I would have thought the remaster sceptics around these parts would be livid! Razz
CPC6128
CPC6128

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm

CPC6128 wrote:I'm a R&C fanboy, through and through....but remaking a game that has already been HD Remastered? I would have thought the remaster sceptics around these parts would be livid! Razz
Laughing
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum