The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor

+4
kerr9000
sorenlorensen
cal_el
Wolvieware
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor

Post by PorcusHawk Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 am

Wolvieware wrote:Also, the fact that late on into the game (literally I have two main missions and a handful of side missions to go) it throws a complete brick wall at you, is just poor gaming. To progress onto these few remaining missions, you need to brand 5 warchiefs. The effort to do this, as my handy equation above dictates, just makes it not worth the effort.

Have to say, with the greatest respect, that you must be doing something wrong. I experienced nothing of the sort and whilst there can be the occasional moments where things appear to get tougher there is always a way to undermine those warchiefs without too much effort, so I wouldn't necessarily say that's poor game design.

With that said, it's been quite apparent that the game just hasn't gelled with you on many levels so you won't hear any criticism from me for not wanting to continue on with it.
PorcusHawk
PorcusHawk

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings: Shadow of Mordor

Post by Moozo Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Getting in to this now. I've just hit the kill 4 warchiefs part which sounds quite daunting and I'm not sure if I'm meant to just dive in - can I?
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum