The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Maker

2 posters

Go down

Super Mario Maker Empty Super Mario Maker

Post by kerr9000 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:11 pm

So anyone getting or thinking of getting Super Mario Maker? I got my copy super early, I got it at the lovely time of 7am this morning. Pretty good when its due out on Friday. Its fun for what it is but it does have a few limitations. I have wrote a review for it for my blog  http://kerr9000.blogspot.co.uk/

I will put the closing statement here and if anyone is really interested they can click the above link

Rating this title is a little hard as how good it is kind of depends on how you approach it and what you were expecting to get out of it in the first place. So on the one hand you have this awesome level making creativity fun kit, but then on the other hand you don’t have a game maker. You can get people to experience your idea of an awesome level or your idea of a challenge but you can’t get them to experience your idea of the perfect Mario game. You can play awesome levels put together by people who have put so much effort in to every inch of a level that it is on par with the best levels made by professional designers but then the next moment you can be met with a level which seems to have been made by a sadist with no desire other than to cause the highest number of people possible to tear their own hair out and to cut their eyeballs out of there skull. The game is undeniably fun which scores it major brownie points but then it also disappoints. On balance I would give this game 8 out of 10. I will return to this review again in a few days and offer further comments and discuss how my opinion has changed if it has but this is where I stand right now at this point in time. My recommendations? Obviously you will have read this review if you have gotten to this point and you will know how this sounds to you, if it excites you then buy it, if you find yourself moaning and winging about what the title doesn't offer then either don’t buy it or wait and see if either you can pick up a deal or if any changes or updates are made in the future which make this product seem any sweeter to you.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Maker Empty Re: Super Mario Maker

Post by cal_el Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

I really want to get it but my game's budget for the month is gone Sad
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerr9000 Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Did you hear about the controversy with it and Game, apparently some customers who preorderd it were charged anywhere up to 7 times for it, its took a lot of people overdrawn ....not good.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

kerr9000 wrote:Did you hear about the controversy with it and Game, apparently some customers who preorderd it were charged anywhere up to 7 times for it, its took a lot of people overdrawn ....not good.
Yeah! They've done it with a couple of other products recently. Makes me fearful of my Fallout 4 Collectors Ed pre-order. Being charged multiple times for that will bankrupt me!
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down