The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference

5 posters

Go down

EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference Empty EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference

Post by cal_el Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:32 pm

EA's Presser is live from 9pm on their website: http://livetoplay.ea.com/e3-press-conference

STAR WARS
MASS EFFECT
MIRROR'S EDGE

AND MORE!!!!

YouTube Live at E3 Stream
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference Empty Re: EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference

Post by Wolvieware Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm actually got this one in the corner of my eye - I'm not too sure EA really have anything to interest me.
Wolvieware
Wolvieware

Back to top Go down

EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference Empty Re: EA Live to PLAY E3 Press Conference

Post by PorcusHawk Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 pm

I wasn't going to watch this, but did and then wondered why I put myself through such shit. Absolutely awful.

Missed the Mass Effect announcement/trailer at the beginning but truth to be told, I really don't think I care about that franchise anymore. 

Need for Speed looks to be the same old shit as ever and don't get me started on the amount of time given over to their sports games. I don't mind the occasional sport game but FFS, these games rarely evolve on an annual basis so there's really no need to devote so much Conference time on them, even moreso when you have to sit through fucking Pele talking a load of shit.

The section on mobile games isn't even worth thinking about. Pointless drivel.

EDIT: Forgot about Mirror's Edge Catalyst. I really didn't see the appeal of the first game so yeah, this was never going to interest me either.

I couldn't care less about Star Wars Battlefront so that was never going to do anything more than bore the shit out of me.

One highlight and quite possibly the best thing we've seen all day was Unravel. Looks to be utterly charming and definitely one to watch.

Another shit conference out of the way and E3 seems to be becoming more of an endurance test with each passing year.
PorcusHawk
PorcusHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerr9000 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:57 pm

I want the new Mass Effect ....beyond that I only have a small passing intrest in sport.... so much of there stuff was sport I kept falling half asleep then waking up, then falling half asleep. 

I wish theyd split it up  do a Sports and a None sports one... or just show all the none sport stuff then go everything from here on in is sports so turn it off if you dont give a shit.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:25 am

Star Wars Battlefront multiplayer action. Looks lush.

megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 am

For me it was a so, so conference. Great to see the new Mass Effect starting its marketing push. Unravel looked cool. Mirror's Edge looks like it will be delivering on the promise of the first game. Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing.

The rest was boring and what was up with that sit down with Pelé?
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvieware Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:33 am

As a massive Star Wars fan, and battlefield fan, why does Battlefront not excite me?
Wolvieware
Wolvieware

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down