The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splatoon!

3 posters

Go down

Splatoon! Empty Splatoon!

Post by cal_el Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Splatoon! Splatoon4
I've just started playing the Wii U's latest firstparty game over the past few days and so far I am loving it!

I haven't had this much fun with a multiplayer game in a long while and I think it is down to Splatoon's unique mix of gameplay types, quick matches and pick up and play nature. I'd say at its most basic it is a mix of a traditional shooter with the map controlling aspects of a MOBA and it is awesome because of that. You can concentrate on either killing everyone and/or painting everything. 

Anyone else got it or is thinking of getting it?
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Splatoon! Empty Re: Splatoon!

Post by kerr9000 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 pm

I have it sat on the shelf still sealed. I brought it because it was 25quid with free postage and I decided to grab a few more wii u things because well its really not selling is it... if it carries on the way it has it will be like the gamecube where games get stupidly rare and sort after in later years.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by sorenlorensen Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:23 pm

I got it on day of release, played a few hours and...it's really not for me. Too random.

I intend to Px it next time I get to a store (though will hang on to the inkling amiibo I got with it).
sorenlorensen
sorenlorensen

Back to top Go down

Post by kerr9000 Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:54 am

I still havent really played it but my daughter loves it, it pretty much lives in her Wii U.

I dont have any of the Amiibo's for it though. With the sales figures on the game though its not likely to get rare like I had kind of hoped  lol
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum