The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day

3 posters

Go down

Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day Empty Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day

Post by kerr9000 Tue May 12, 2015 9:53 am

Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day Bloodstained_

Igarashi one of the people behind some of the most popular Castlevania games hit kickstarting looking for part funding to make a new spiritual follow on. He was trying to raise $500,000 to part fund his new game Bloodstained. Before the end of day one he has doubled that goal meaning that several stretch goals have been hit  including one which promised he would get David Hayter to provide voice work for extra characters.
This game is interesting as it is not only being funded by people on kickstarter Igarashi apparently had a deal in place where he would be  funded for about 90 per cent of what he needed to make the game if he could prove there were enough people out there wanting it. Kick starter was apparently used as proof.

I think this game is interesting for lots of reasons its style, the way it has been funded and also the fact that the man behind it was once a big name at Konami and is now splintering away from them. What does everyone else think?
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day Empty Re: Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day

Post by megablast16 Tue May 12, 2015 10:23 am

I'm very interested in this, obviously a classic 2D Castlevania game in all but name. Wonder what Konami will make of it?

Anyway I loved Castlevania IV and Symphony Of The Night, which I've still got btw - the collectors edition with art book and music CD, so if this can recapture the magic of those games count me in.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day Empty Re: Spiritual Castlevania Successor makes 1 million in 1 day

Post by dste01 Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 pm

I really like the look of this, it looks good interesting and should be good to play.
dste01
dste01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum