The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Hills is dead!

4 posters

Go down

Silent Hills is dead! Empty Silent Hills is dead!

Post by cal_el Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 am

Silent Hills is dead! O3nriwtxbqhmlqn3dvtv-620x239

Lots of places semi-confirming that the latest victim to the Kojima/Konami feud is Silent Hills. Both Del Toro and Reedus have said that the project has been canned Sad

This was the first Silent Hill game that I was actually looking forward to playing. P.T. was a watershed moment for the current gen and showed off a cool new way to get people excited for a game. Sad to see it all get thrown away in the craziness (read: "restructuring") that is currently going on a Konami.

Also if you have yet to play P.T. you only have until this Wednesday because Konami are pulling it from the PlayStation Store because I think they have legitimately gone insane at this point Shocked

If you don't have a PS4 yet I think if you "buy" it via the web store you should be able to continue to re-download and play it at your leisure at a later date. 
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Silent Hills is dead! Empty Re: Silent Hills is dead!

Post by megablast16 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:52 am

Yeah it's very sad, another chapter in the Kojima/Konami parting of the ways. I can't really understand what Konami are up to at the moment, whether he walked or was pushed they're mad to let Kojima go. Apart from his games what else have they done in recent years to blow people away?

Maybe they're planning on leaving the console game business or something.  scratch
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvieware Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

I wasn't that interested in this but considering that hyped demo and buzz it seems crazy to cancel this game.
Wolvieware
Wolvieware

Back to top Go down

Post by kerr9000 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:15 pm

speaking of the demo thats apparently being removed tomorrow... so If you want to have or try that then download it now.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down