The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Force Magazine

2 posters

Go down

Nintendo Force Magazine Empty Nintendo Force Magazine

Post by kerr9000 Mon May 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Nintendo Force Magazine 2015-Full-Year-Subscription-440x440

I remember when I was younger the shelves in my local newsagent used to be full to the brim with magazines some of them for one format some of them multi format but all of them were bright and there was a lot of choice. Over the past few years we seem to have seen magazine after magazine up and die on us. If you go and look now there are basically one or two very expensive magazines. I guess that's why a lot of blogs are popular.

Today though I took a stab on reading my first copy of Nintendo Force. It  is an American  magazine which is available both physically and digitally that focuses upon  Nintendo products/formats. Basically in the same way that this forum came up from the ashes of the Now gamer forum this magazine found its birth in the cancellation of the long running American magazine Nintendo Power.

The magazine is full of bright high quality screenshots and a high quality of writing. There are previews, reviews, interviews, readers letters and all the usual things you would expect from this sort of publication. If you enjoyed the Nintendo magazines of the 90's then I think you will love this. A years digital subscription is only $14.99 so if you have a handheld device its a darn good price.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Force Magazine Empty Re: Nintendo Force Magazine

Post by cal_el Mon May 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Gaming magazines are a dying breed especially format centric ones. I might give this a punt though seeing as I have been leaning towards Nintendo stuff a lot more recently.
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down