The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo NX

4 posters

Go down

Nintendo NX Empty Nintendo NX

Post by megablast16 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Nintendo have confirmed their new console will launch globally in March 2017. They also announced the next Zelda game will also be available on NX and will launch simultaneously on NX and Wii U next year.

They're keeping their cards close to their chest and still haven't revealed any specifics about the console, and they say it wont be at E3, but they are describing it as a "brand new concept." It will be officially revealed later this year.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Nintendo NX Empty Re: Nintendo NX

Post by cal_el Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 pm

I'm really interested in learning more about the NX. It feels like the whole company is working towards making it the best it can be. It does however mean that software for the Wii U is a bit thin on the ground this year...
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:17 am

I haven't owned a Nintendo console for about 9 years now but I am interested in NX. Depends on if they make it powerful enough to compete with PS4 and XBOX1, especially with rumours of those consoles getting significantly upgraded versions, it also needs to gets strong third party support this time, this is crucial for me. I'm also interested in what the "new concept" will be.

It's Nintendo though, so it's very hard to predict what they have planned.

Last edited by megablast16 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkySharky Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:03 pm

cal_el wrote:It feels like the whole company is working towards making it the best it can be.
How so?
MarkySharky
MarkySharky

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuM5NwBf4saIZKIJVsVTrA

Back to top Go down

Post by Moozo Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 am

Nintendo are almost at the point where they're dangerously out-of-sync with the other two main home consoles. Launching three and a half years after the other two with the same tech from 2013 could see another Wii U scenario, especially if PS4.5 and Xbox One.5 are coming at the same time. People would say that Nintendo sells systems on its exclusive titles but if it's not doing third-party stuff as well then that will limit its potential appeal massively.
Moozo
Moozo

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Wed May 04, 2016 12:31 am

MarkySharky wrote:
cal_el wrote:It feels like the whole company is working towards making it the best it can be.
How so?
Just quotes from various Nintendo peeps and other people talking about it. It was one of Satoru Iwata's last projects before he died so there is a big internal push to do it in honour of him apparently.
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum