The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda

2 posters

Go down

Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda Empty Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda

Post by kerr9000 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Not sure if you all know this or not but since Robin Williams was a gamer people have been sending letters and protests to both Blizzard and Nintendo to put Robin Williams in there games in some way....  Blizzard have already said they are on it but now Nintendo have responded with the following

"Robin Williams was loved at Nintendo. Our hearts go out to his entire family, and especially to Zelda Williams who we've worked with multiple times. We appreciate the outpouring of support from the gaming community, and hear the request of fans to honor him in a future game. We will not be discussing what might be possible for future games during this difficult time, but we will hold our memories of Robin close."
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda Empty Re: Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda

Post by MarkySharky Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Whilst it was sad news, not sure this warranted a thread dude...
MarkySharky
MarkySharky

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuM5NwBf4saIZKIJVsVTrA

Back to top Go down

Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda Empty Re: Nintendo release official statment in response to gamers wishes to honour Robin Williams in Zelda

Post by kerr9000 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 pm

I don't know, I thought some of you lot might be interested in it.   The Zelda games are some of Nintendo's best work and I thought some people might have an opinion on Nintendo's answer.... Personally I think they will in some way put him in a future game or at least put in a ''dedicated to Robin Williams memory'' thing in the credits. I think they just want to let everything settle down, they've worked with him and his daughter before so they probably don't want to do anything without asking her and obviously now is not the time to ask not given the fact her father just died and some awful people have been setting in to her on twitter over it.

Blizzard have instantly promised to do something but when you think about it this either means they are doing it without asking or have asked this soon at a time like this.
kerr9000
kerr9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down