The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guillermo del Toro says no more games, chances of a P.T./Silent Hills-like project dead.

2 posters

Go down

Guillermo del Toro says no more games, chances of a P.T./Silent Hills-like project dead. Empty Guillermo del Toro says no more games, chances of a P.T./Silent Hills-like project dead.

Post by cal_el Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 am

Despite saying that he would want to work with Kojima on a project after the whole Konami thing died down and he was free. Guillermo del Toro is now saying that he is officially done with trying to make games.

From VG24/7:

“I have proven to be the albatross of video games,” he told Shack News.
“I joined THQ, and THQ goes broke. I join Kojima, and Kojima leaves Konami. I have decided, in order not to destroy anyone else’s life, I have decided I will never again get involved in video games. Otherwise, I’ll join someone and his house will explode, or something.”

Then again del Toro is a guy who says he will do one thing, then do something completely different so you never know.
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Guillermo del Toro says no more games, chances of a P.T./Silent Hills-like project dead. Empty Re: Guillermo del Toro says no more games, chances of a P.T./Silent Hills-like project dead.

Post by aaroncupboard Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm

It is a shame that both of his games have ended up being cancelled.  The whole Konami/Kojima situation is a total mess and it is a real shame that del Toro and Silent Hills have been drawn into it.  

I though PT was an excellent bit of marketing and I was fairly hopeful for the full game, but alas, it shall never be!
aaroncupboard
aaroncupboard

Back to top Go down