The Checkpoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Platinum Thread

+4
cal_el
Wolvieware
PorcusHawk
megablast16
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Platinum Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Platinum Thread

Post by aaroncupboard Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:48 pm

And thats number 5! Game of Thrones this time.  Also incredibly easy, you basically get it for playing the game!
aaroncupboard
aaroncupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Got the Platinum for Volume today, it wasn't too hard. Most of the Trophies you'll get through normal play if you complete all 100 levels. The only Trophies that you need to be vigilant about are the 4 that you get for reading all the text snippets, the games collectibles.

Although they're all in plain sight and pretty hard to miss the game doesn't keep track and list the one's you've read, so if after completing the game you haven't got all 4 text Trophies that means you've missed some and there's no way of knowing which one's, which means starting all over again!

Apart from that pretty straightforward.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 am

Beyond: Two Souls (PS4).

I'd already got the Platinum for the PS3 version a couple of years ago so this was pretty easy. As usual for this type of game getting the Platinum isn't technically hard in terms of gaming skill, it's actually really easy to finish, it's just a matter of knowing what actions and decisions to make to get all the chapter specific Trophies and all the endings. You do need two playthroughs to get them all though.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 am

megablast16 wrote:Beyond: Two Souls (PS4).

I'd already got the Platinum for the PS3 version a couple of years ago so this was pretty easy. As usual for this type of game getting the Platinum isn't technically hard in terms of gaming skill, it's actually really easy to finish, it's just a matter of knowing what actions and decisions to make to get all the chapter specific Trophies and all the endings. You do need two playthroughs to get them all though.

I briefly worked as a tester on the PS4 version of Beyond: Two Souls before getting my gig in London!
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:52 am

cal_el wrote:

I briefly worked as a tester on the PS4 version of Beyond: Two Souls before getting my gig in London!

Didn't know that Cal, cool.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by cal_el Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 pm

megablast16 wrote:
cal_el wrote:

Didn't know that Cal, cool.
It was only for a few months but it was interesting testing a new release of a game that was already released.
cal_el
cal_el
Admin

https://thecheckpoint.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkySharky Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Got my second ever platinum this week via Destiny.
MarkySharky
MarkySharky

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuM5NwBf4saIZKIJVsVTrA

Back to top Go down

Post by megablast16 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:33 am

Platinum number 14 with Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power, pretty easy one to get. As well as the unmissable story Trophies, the rest revolve around finding all the games collectibles, Trineangles. There are a lot, 1050, but most are in plain view and it's easy to replay levels or sections of levels to mop up any missed collectibles, there are no difficulty level or "no death" Trophies or anything like that. In fact it's a good game in general for Trophy hoarders, there are 28 in total but only a few Bronze, the majority are Silver with a few Gold and of course the Platinum.

The game itself is pretty easy to complete and nowhere near as hard as previous Trine games, and the final boss a breeze.
megablast16
megablast16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2